The solution for
• Professional workstations
• Server and corporate networks
• Control room
• Industrial automation
• Security systems
• Telecom systems
Robust and easy to install
• Compact tower UPS system saves space in the operating environment.
• Quick and simple installation: no configuration necessary on first startup.
• Easy connections via IEC 320 sockets or terminals.
• Wide input voltage tolerance limits the switchovers to battery mode prolonging the battery life.
• Wide operating ambient temperature up to 45°C.
• Single and three-phase input with automatic configuration (8-10 kVA).
High protection and availability
• True online double conversion technology (VFI) assures high availability and total load protection.
• Compatible with different applications, operating environments and generator sets.
• Automatic bypass supplies the loads in the event of overloads or faults.
• Manual bypass for periodic or emergency maintenance.
• Standard Over Voltage Control Device (OVCD) protects the UPS and the load from dangerous mains peak-voltages.
• Safety compliance certified by TÜV.
• Performance tested and verified by third independent laboratory.
Wide battery configurability
• Modular battery extension flexibility enables limitless autonomy configuration.
• Hot-swap modular battery extension increases back-up times even after installation according to the load criticality to be supplied.
• Modular battery extension enables lModels with integrated powerful battery charger:
– ensure constant and reliable operation using external high capacity batteries.
– provide power supply continuity during long outages.
– assure a fast recharging.
Standard communication features
• ۱ slot for communication options.
• USB port for UPS management based on HID protocol.
• MODBUS RTU (RS232).
• LOCAL VIEW software for local UPS monitoring and shutdown for Windows, Linux and MAC Osx.
• Clear and uncluttered LCD interface for easy UPS monitoring, even for less specialist users.
• Embedded dry-contact interface.
• Input mains switch breaker.
• Connection for battery extension modules.
• Power off the UPS remotely.
• Internal temperature sensor.
• Dry-contact card.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
• Environmental Monitoring Device (EMD).
• REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
Rear view connections
|۱. USB serial port
۲. RS232 serial port
۳. Power off the UPS remotely
۴. Dry contact interface
۵. Slot for optional communication boards
۶. Manual bypass
۷. Input protection (thermal breaker)
۸. Battery detection
۱۰. Input and output terminal board
۱۱. Connection for modular battery extension
۱۲. Output sockets (IEC 320 – C13)
۱۳. Input socket (IEC 320)
۱۴. Output socket (IEC 320 – C19)
(۱) Input and output terminal (3 kVA – model without internal batteries)
(۱) @۷۵ % of rated load (models with internal batteries) PF 0.7
(۲) Models with internal batteries
(۳) Models without batteries
(۴) Conditions apply