- Multiple Circuit Monitoring ( 4x 3ph or ۱۲x 1ph) – System Transparency @ a glance
- Unmatched Energy Saving
- Residual Current Monitoring and tripping
- Prepaid Tariff based tripping
- Health Monitoring of Three Phase Load
- Data logging (Event based, Time based, Load profile based)
- Plug and Play Current transformer (RJ12 connections)
- Multiple class option (Class 1 or Class 0.5s as per IEC 62053)
- On-site fully programmable
- Direct remote access via communication (Modbus – RTU, Modbus TCP/IP)
- Relay Output (optional 2 or 4)
- THD and Individual Harmonics Measurement ( upto 31st)
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Easy & Cost Effective Installations
- Big LCD display with Backlit (4 parameters along with 9 digit energy counter)
- Percentage load indication
- Flexible DIN Mounted QuickFix modules (RJ00, RJ01, RJ05, RC30)
- Measures & monitors Instantaneous Current, Voltage, Power & Energy for multiple loads simultaneously
- Meter allows 4 Three Phase or 12 Single Phase or Hybrid Load connections with the help of 12 Current and 1 channel 3 phase voltage measurement.
RJ 12 connector is available for External CT connection, which enables easy, fast and error free installation. 2 meter long cable is provided with the CT.Direct remote access
- Remote configuration of the Instrument via MODBUS or Ethernet.
- Remote access of measured parameters.
- Pulse output which can be used to drive an external counter for energy measurement
- Limit (alarm) switch
- Timer mode for switching ON & OFF for configurable number of times
- Switch for unhealthy Three Phase load
- Energy Tariff based tripping
- RTC based tripping and un-tripping for configurable days of the week
- Residual Current (RCM) based tripping
- Remote Relay Control using MODBUS or Ethernet
The instrument measures per phase THD and individual harmonic up to 31st harmonics for each voltage & current
Inbuilt real time clock for display of date and time, along with time stamping for data logging and Event recording
Multiple circuit Connections on Single board provide easy & economical installation process
This feature provides the luxury of tripping the load whose energy has crossed the required threshold of the configured tariff amount. The user just needs to set the energy, top-up amount and the rate per unit (kilo) of energy.
- Onsite Programmable System Configuration 3PH4W / 3PH3W / 1PH2W / RCM / No Load for each channel.
- Onsite Programmable CT Primary, PT Primary and PT Secondary
- Meter has inbuilt 8MB Flash for data logging
- Event Logging, Time based logging, Load Profile logging
Active Energy accuracy Class 1 as per IEC 62053 – ۲۱ (Optional Class 0.5s, IEC 62053-22)
Safety standard – IEC 61010-1- 2010
EMC – IEC 61326