Dual Source Energy Measurements
- Separate energy calculations for utility and generator.
- Forwarded energy calculations in case of current reversal.
Direct Cost calculations
- Separate direct cost calculations for utility and generator.
- Cycle wise Bar Graph representation of Generator Energy Consumption
Power Quality Measurement
- Measurable up to 56th (50Hz) / 46th (60Hz) harmonic on each phase. Maximum any 6 harmonics can be monitored simultaneously for each phase.
- Measurement of RMS value of fundamental and per phase voltage and current harmonics.
- (%) THD of per phase voltage and current
- Distortion factor of individual harmonics.
- Per phase individual harmonic bar graph representation.
- Real time vector representation of all 3 Phases for complete system analysis.
Energy class 0.5S as per IEC 62053
- Active energy (kWh), Fundamental Reactive energy (kVArh) & Apparent energy (kVAh) measurement.
- Accuracy as per IEC 62053-22, IEC62053-23
- Impulse for energy verification
Onsite programmable for user desired application
- Onsite programmable input voltage (100VLL to 500 VLL), input current (1A or 5A) and system configuration (3 phase 4Wire (unbalanced) or 3phase 3Wire (unbalanced) network).
- Onsite programmable CT ratio & PT ratio.
- Wide auxiliary power supply range 60-300VAC/DC.
Run Hour, ON Hour, Number of Interruptions
Displays parameters for both mode utility and generator.
This register holds the value before the last reset . The old value will be available when scrolled through screen.
Time Of DAY (TOD / TOU)
- Easy programmable tariff schedule
- ۴ seasons, 4 tariff energy registers
- ۴ types of days and 6 time zones per day
- Automatic daily profile storage for a one day& one month
- Cost per kWh calculation
- Configurable billing date for monthly billing
- Generator Start / Stop Event logging with Date and Time stamping up to 20 events.
- Max Demand (W, VAr, VA and Current) storage with Date and Time stamping of last event.
ACCL(Auto Connect Current Limit)
- Current limiter with auto connect feature.
- User programmable autoconnect cycles.
- Connect time 3 sec. and disconnect time 8 sec. and hysteresis 2%
Custom color setting
- User can assign individual colour for each phase as per the
- application requirement through display and MODBUS.
Phase sequence detection
Incorrect phase sequence indication or phase failure indication on any of the input voltages.
Direct remote access via MODBUS
- Remote access of measured and configuration parameters.
- User Assignable Registers for MODBUS.
- Programmable baud rates up to 38.4kbps.
Optional Pulse Relay Output
- Potential free, very fast acting relay contact
- Configurable as pulse output which can be used to drive an external counter for energy measurement.
- Optional pulse output one for Utility and another for Generator.
Compliance to International Safety standards
Compliance to International Safety standard IEC 61010-1-2010
Compliance to International standard IEC 61326.